AAAnitrogen is your ideal partner for the design, manufacturing and supply of a nitrogen generator systems. Over recent years we have developed and designed an entire range of systems for applications onboard chemical tankers, oil/product carriers, gas tankers and offshore applications. With over 60 modules in operation to date, AAAnitrogen's experienced team is at your service.
Our range of generators varies from the smallest unit producing 15 nm3/hr to the larger units with a capacity of 3000 nm3/hr. All systems are rated at a nitrogen purity of 95% (nominal) and can generate Nitrogen gas with purities up to 99.9%. Using our in-house design and manufacturing expertise, we can customize specific capacities, purities or special applications upon request.
AAAnitrogen generators are designed by using innovative solutions for demanding applications.
- Complete system design and supply
- High nitrogen capacity with small unit dimensions
- Constant and reliable production of nitrogen on demand
- Easy and minimal maintenance
- Self-maintaining and intelligent system control
- Clear and simple system operation
- Touch screen operation for easy variable purity selection.
- Renowned suppliers as Atlas Copco and Parker Hannifin
Nitrogen Generating Membranes
Large volumes of nitrogen at low pressures.
The unique fibers in the applied membrane modules are the highest permeable membranes in the world.
Using the high-performance membrane makes it possible to:
- Generate the same amount of nitrogen with a lower membrane system investment compared with other makes of membranes
- Feed air pressures from as low as 6 bar(g)
- Significantly lower your costs per m³ of nitrogen
- No ageing of membranes after delivery.
Certificates & certification
AAAnitrogen generator systems meet all rules and regulations set by the major classification bureaus such as LRS, BV, DNV GL, ABS, RINA and RMRS.
See what we can do for you
Discover our products, or get in touch by mail or phone.
Need more information about our products or services? Feel free to contact us by phone, email or just visit our location. We look forward to hear from you.